Henry 887 Tropi-Cool Silicone White Roof Coating Review
Henry 887 Tropi-Cool 100% Silicone White Roof Coating
Henry® 887 Tropi-Cool® 100% Silicone White Roof Coating is a premium, 100% silicone, moisture-cure coating designed to reflect the sun’s heat and UV rays as well as protect many types of roofs. While suitable for use in all climates, the 100% silicone chemistry is especially suited for extreme tropical environments, which are exposed to some of the hottest and wettest weather with intense UV exposure. It is specially designed to maintain maximum reflectivity of heat and UV rays as it ages. Its moisture-cure chemistry creates a very aggressive chemical bond with the roof, which provides permanent ponding water resistance, extreme durability, and superior capabilities of sealing and protection.
- 100% waterproof
- Rain-safe in 15-minutes
- Wide application temperature range from 35° F to 120° F (2° C to 49° C)
- Save energy by reflecting heat
- Excellent adhesion and flexibility
- Permanent ponding water resistant
- Superior UV resistance and weathering characteristics
- VOC compliant; solvent-free
- Mold and mildew resistant
- Chemically bonds with roof substrate as it cures
- Easy to apply by spray, roller or brush
- Lifetime limited warranty with 1-coat application
- Approximately 100 sq. ft. per 1.5 gallon
- 1 gallon, 5 gallon and 55 gallon
- White, tan and gray
Have you used Henry 887 Tropi-cool Silicone Roof Coating? Share your review below!
Please read review guidelines before leaving a review.